Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sometimes crafting can be quite a pain

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
So...I don't mind when I have to craft within a craft quest, which is what I'm doing for the Spirit Caller drum. But I really need to ask. How in the heck do I get Legion treasure cards!?

I've fought numerous monsters and a couple bosses. I've yet to have anyone drop a legion card. I've checked the list on the wiz wiki but no go.
Is there a better way to get this treasure card?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
They are dropped in a couple room of Nastrand in wintertusk. For sure the first boss drops after every battle. Not the first battle with minions, but the first boss.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
So...I don't mind when I have to craft within a craft quest, which is what I'm doing for the Spirit Caller drum. But I really need to ask. How in the heck do I get Legion treasure cards!?

I've fought numerous monsters and a couple bosses. I've yet to have anyone drop a legion card. I've checked the list on the wiz wiki but no go.

You can get those cards by fighting Snow Skulls in Vestrilund. There are also a few Ice bosses that drop them. I got quite a few just by farming the snow skulls in Vestrilund.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
CorbinW wrote:

Snow Skulls in Vestrilund. Walking into Vestrilund, hang a left and go until you run into them. I just farmed them with a couple of friends for their needs the other day. It took a grand total of 30 minutes and they both got everything they needed. :D

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Thank you thank you. I got them from snow skulls and an ice boss in vestrilund.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
i recommend checking the bazaar everyday :P thats what I always do :P

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hey Corbin,

Beg them from your friends!

For some reason (PvP), my friends had many more legion shields than I. It was a little embarrassing, but pleading for help yielded an abundance of those Legion Shield cards.

If you still have trouble, hit me up for a trade in-game. I'll share.

Happy Legion Shield Hunting,

Qbb/Iridian/Scarlet/Moira/Rowan