Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I try with Grizzleheim house?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hey everyone, so I was looking at the craftable Grizzleheim house. It is a terrific house! (I previewed it) And I may craft it, but I want to get your guys opinions first. I know the recipe, and I know it is hard, but everything is easier said than done.

Do you think I should try and craft it?

Some need to knows:
I have the Azteca crafting quest, almost done with it
I garden and craft a lot (any plants that drop the regents?)
I REALLY want the house

Also, if anyone has crafted it, tell me how hard it was and how long it took.

Thx!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I crafted the GH house, and I love it.

It was a long process, though. First you have to craft most of the ingredients for the house recipe. Many of these take special reagents, which you can get at bazaar over time, or transmute, or get lucky gathering. Then you make the items for building the house. Then you take all those items to the GH crafting station and make the house. It probably took about a month or more, but I don't remember exactly. But when I finished it was really a great feeling of achievement!

I totally think it is worth it. A great feat of crafting, and not something you can get by any other easy way. So it is a crafting badge of honor! And it is a very cool house too.

Good luck!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Absolutely craft away! I've crafted all three craftable houses and enjoy each. As I tend to keep reagents and buy at the bazaar to stock up it didn't take too long. Maybe a week or so, but that was mostly due to time cool downs for the items you have to craft before crafting the house. Simple suggestion that I didn't consider initially, check the cool down times of all things you need to craft or transmute and start with lowest and easiest. So if they aren't immediate cool down you can play a bit and then do the next round. Craft the items that take longest to cool down just before you are logging off for a while so you won't be delayed unnecessarily. Good luck and happy crafting.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
wizardrokz on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone, so I was looking at the craftable Grizzleheim house. It is a terrific house! (I previewed it) And I may craft it, but I want to get your guys opinions first. I know the recipe, and I know it is hard, but everything is easier said than done.

Do you think I should try and craft it?

Some need to knows:
I have the Azteca crafting quest, almost done with it
I garden and craft a lot (any plants that drop the regents?)
I REALLY want the house

Also, if anyone has crafted it, tell me how hard it was and how long it took.

Thx!
Go for it I have always thought that house has a rustic appeal and may one day be able to craft it,but for now I have my Ye Ole Ice Castle. Sophia Goldenleaf