Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shark Teeth?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
There's a new reagent required for certain Zafarian recipes -- Shark Teeth. Does anyone know where it may be found, harvested? Dropped? I haven't found any reagent vendor who sells it.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
I dont know either i was thinking you could get them at zf but i wish i knew where i just need those :(

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Great question - can anyone at KI tell us where these reagents can be found? I've killed at least 20 of every shark and finished Zafaria - not a single tooth. I've also checked all of the vendors - no recipe to be found, and no transmute card.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Hi folks. I am looking for sharks teeth too and posted about it earlier under has this happened to anyone else. I have not found any vendor who sells them, not found them at the bazaar and most definitely have not had any dropped when I returned to various places in Celestia and fought numerous sharks. Has anyone actually asked any of the creators where the silly things might be found. I lack only those to complete a crafting item and I am very frustrated and disappointed not to have a more clear way to find them. Will they be added to a vendor? Thanks. Sorry others are in the same fix.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
I just had an idea about finding sharks teeth. There is a place in Zafaria called the Waterfront. Wonder if they can be found there? Would be nice to know. Anyone been to the waterfront while looking for sharks teeth? Thanks

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
According to an email someone received after requesting info regarding this reagent, it's stated that the shark teeth arent in the game as of yet but KI is apparently working on the situation.

Not sure the date of the email that was sent or date of response received so hopefully we will have results soon. :)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I have gone through most all of Zafaria and checked all the vendors but can not find shark teeth. I'm surprised W101 would put a Shark Tooth reagent in for a craft item and not have it available anywhere so you can make it. It's quite frustrating. :?

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
News of this e-mail is highly distressing. This is especially disappointing since I was told that the recipe has been changed. I have friends in the game that have already crafted the gear that is now calling for shark teeth. I was told that the recipe did not call for shark teeth when they crafted theirs, it was a common reagent that they needed. Come on KI, how is it fair that some can get the gear because they got it right away, and the rest of us can't, just because we waited a few weeks? Why change the recipe after it was released?

Historian
May 01, 2010
Please tell me its not just me, that I seemed to remember mention of the reagent when cl came out?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hmmm, having the shark tooth problem. I bought the recipe when it required the shark tooth reagent. Do I have to re- buy the recipe now that it doesn't require the shark tooth in order to craft it? Doesn't seem fair.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Ok, so now I am really confused. I thought the shark tooth reagent was removed from the new recipes, but I just checked and is not the case. So, where are the shark teeth found?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
dcb1719 wrote:
Ok, so now I am really confused. I thought the shark tooth reagent was removed from the new recipes, but I just checked and is not the case. So, where are the shark teeth found?

Please see this thread for an explanation and estimated fix date:

http://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/44090.ftl

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
dcb1719 wrote:
no i just beat 17 piceacen guards in crustatian empire and got 12 shark teeth yesterday and today got 14 while beating 19. i would love to help you guys and my name is cameron mooncaster lvl69 storm and i was last in savannah.