Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow-Forged Weapons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
I crafted 2 of these weapons and they only seem to cast when you use their item cards. For example, the death shadow-forged weapon would only cast Skeletal Pirate when I use the Deathtrap item card; and in the update notes, it says these weapons can cast during opponents turns, the caster's turn, or even our ally's turns. Is this a bug or have they just not casted yet?

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
yea I noticed the same, I have 3 shadow weapon's myself, Root of Spring, Fragment of a Dream and Shadow's Point. I believe KI hasnt implemented the ability to may cast for weapons yet. The only have 50% chance of casting after the item card like you said. Its not a bug, just a delay in implementing the actual ''may cast'' ability for the weapons

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I have the recipe for the shadow fire weapon.
Since the game won't let me craft it, is there any way to REMOVE the recipe from my book?

If I can't craft it, I definitely don't need it taking up room in my book and before you say anything, Yes I do have ALL the ingredients.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
I heard on one of the update notes, if I remember correctly, that there are bosses that drop them. I thought I heard one of them was in Azteca. If so, which boss