Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seriously frustrated with mote of transport drops.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I've been trying to craft the fire mount (using my Life Wizard because my Fire doesn't craft). Yesterday I was very happy that one of my Deadly Helephant Ears dropped an Ultra version.
That only left the mote of transport to collect.
I have used up all my wooden keys trying to get it from Ra and I've lost track of how many times my death wiz has faced Omen Stribog, I collect everything EXCEPT the mote of transport.
I do know they are dropped in exhalted and master duels but I live in Australia and just can't find people to enter these with because of the time diff.
It takes long enough fishing for the school fish, let alone battling for one mote.
PLEASE KI, make this mote craftable OR at least add some more bosses/places where it can be dropped.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
The one shot dungeons drop mote of transports at a high rate- in my opinion- and are pretty easy to complete. This would include the exlated, archmage, and master duels. I am always getting mote of transport drops from these bosses.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I feel your pain. I got mine from the daily assignment when I reached the treasure chest for the week. It did take a long time to get it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Agreed that the one-shot dungeons have the highest drop rates.

I've also gotten 2 or 3 from months of doing Daily Assignments during the last year.

Alia Misthaven