Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal of Seraphim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I'm pretty certain I got a quest from the Crafting guy in Mooshu to create two Seals of Seraphim. I created them both using the Equipment crafting Station (took FOREVER to get enough Black Lotus !!)

However, when I returned to him after creating them, they don't show up on his list of options.

What am I doing wrong? Was it not the Mooshu guy?

Who do I see to get credit?

Hero
May 27, 2009
If it took you forever to make the rings, you may have accidentally sold one (or both) of them or left them in your bank. You have to have them both in your backpack, unequipped, to turn in the task. Check your quest pages for the Talk to Toshio quest to see what the status of the quest is.

The recipe will not longer appear in his list after you purchase it.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Irish2themax wrote:
I'm pretty certain I got a quest from the Crafting guy in Mooshu to create two Seals of Seraphim. I created them both using the Equipment crafting Station (took FOREVER to get enough Black Lotus !!)

However, when I returned to him after creating them, they don't show up on his list of options.

What am I doing wrong? Was it not the Mooshu guy?

Who do I see to get credit?

In cases like this, go into your quest log and on the quest in question, click on the ? which will bring up the dialog you have gotten on the quest so far.

As far as turning in crafting quests, make sure you have the items completed and in your packs. If it requires black lotus, it is either a MS quest or the first DS quest.