Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I can't find scrap iron anywhere!!!!!! I've tried Chelsea Court and Knight's Court but I only found a few pieces. I'm doing MB crafting I'm about to craft 2 knives, I can't remember what their called i remember a little bit of it, "of the scorpion" is in it.
I just need 2 more pieces of scrap iron to craft both knives. (PS both knives are the same)
But after I craft the 2 knives I'll need 16 more scrap iron for 2 rings I also have to craft.
Can someone please tell me where I can find A LOT of scrap iron, or at least a decent amount like 8 or so?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
I can't find scrap iron anywhere!!!!!! I've tried Chelsea Court and Knight's Court but I only found a few pieces. I'm doing MB crafting I'm about to craft 2 knives, I can't remember what their called i remember a little bit of it, "of the scorpion" is in it.
I just need 2 more pieces of scrap iron to craft both knives. (PS both knives are the same)
But after I craft the 2 knives I'll need 16 more scrap iron for 2 rings I also have to craft.
Can someone please tell me where I can find A LOT of scrap iron, or at least a decent amount like 8 or so?

This has been posted elsewhere, but...

#1) Make sure you are collecting at times when few people are on. If you are serious about this quest, that is the time you need to be on.

#2) Two good areas to go are:
>>>Chelsa Court, take the first right (3 spawn sites for scrap iron)
>>>Regent's Square, from near the reagent seller to just beyond Sherlock's place (also 3 spawn sites).

If you do these at off times, and cycle through the realms, you should have all you need in under an hour.

If you decide this isn't a serious thing, and try and collect at peak player periods, be prepared to be fustrated...again, it is your choice.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I have the most success in Newgate Prison. You have to run way to the back, but there are lots of spawn points there and you can run between and change realms until you find enough.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I found most of mine in Chelsea Court. Look at the dead ends or behind the big furnaces near the bosses. Now that they have teleporters you can go to each teleporter and then look around. After doing that change realms and repeat same procedure. It does get tedious, but eventually you will find the scrap iron.

:-)Try the perfect realms. They tend to have more. :-)

Hannah Lifebringer