Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

scrap iron

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i need scrap iron for the marleybone crafting quest but i can't find any anywhere does anyone know where i can find some

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I had that same problem, but you can either walk around Marleybone and hope to find some, go to the bazzar and buy some or there are certain plants that give you scrap iron, like Helephant Ears.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
i need scrap iron for the marleybone crafting quest but i can't find any anywhere does anyone know where i can find some

I usually go to the bazaar to get all that stuff but if they dont have any there, try asking friends to seel some and then you can buy it. :) Hope this helps!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
joey110498 wrote:

Many, many, many posts here have dealth with finding scrap iron. I'd search these message boards for scrap iron.

On the other hand, you should find if you take the time to look in nooks'an'crannies as you progress through MB, you should have enough. (This assumes you are serious about this and are not looking for it at busy times).

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Squire
Jan 21, 2010