Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ring of Insight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I'm trying to craft the Ring of Insight but I can't. I was given the quest and I found all the Reagents but when I go to my recipes I don't have one for the ring. If someone can help that would be great.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Defender
May 31, 2010
dragonrider2141 wrote:
I'm trying to craft the Ring of Insight but I can't. I was given the quest and I found all the Reagents but when I go to my recipes I don't have one for the ring. If someone can help that would be great.

Did you purchase the recipe for the ring ? or are you saying the recipe disappeared?

The ring of insight recipe can be purchased from Wul'yahm in the Oasis.
If she can not sell it to you , and you dont have it on you, I would suggest contacting KI's help and support to report it .

Except for the DS crafting quest , the NPC who gives the crafting quest , also has the recipes you need to purchase.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Hi! Its me Ellie i am having problems with this thing too i think...... ya see i have all the ingredients except one a vial and i cant find it! Where can i find it? Thanks for helping me! If you can :).

Feeling: Freaking Out! :-o

~ Ellie JadeGem :D ~

Defender
May 31, 2010
SparklePants2247 wrote:
Hi! Its me Ellie i am having problems with this thing too i think...... ya see i have all the ingredients except one a vial and i cant find it! Where can i find it? Thanks for helping me! If you can :).

Vials are one of the reagents than can be purchased from the reagent vendors. Reagent vendors are located near the NPC who gives you the crafting quest.

Simple vials can be purchased beginning in Krokotopia from Al Saf'Wan
Glass vials can be purchased beginning in MarleyBone from Campbell Hodgeson. and Crystal vials can be purchased beginnning in MooShu from Yuji Hamada.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
does anyone know if the ring of insight quest is still bugged very time i try it says i dont have everything when i do

i'm having same problems with this quest and im not sure of they fixxed it or not now i cant finish it to get next badge as well

Defender
May 31, 2010
chaosdragon9999 wrote:
does anyone know if the ring of insight quest is still bugged very time i try it says i dont have everything when i do

i'm having same problems with this quest and im not sure of they fixxed it or not now i cant finish it to get next badge as well

If you have crafted the two rings , and have them in your backpack when you turn in this quest , the only other think I can think of , is maybe you started this quest a while ago , when it wanted 5 rings maybe ? Is so, you can craft another ring , and turn them all in and it will work. Least I have been told that this will work. Also trying to purchase these items from the bazaar won't count when you try to turn them in either , seems those crafters send out spies to keep and eye on you and make sure you are the one the crafted it.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
When trying to find the vials you need, notice that the vendor does have a second page. :) The vendor near the person who gave you the quest will have what you need.

Be sure you read the error message when you can't craft an item. Sometimes you are just using the wrong craft table.

Double check to be sure you have the correct items. The color of the item picture changes when you have enough of the correct item.

Oh yea, another error could be you don't have an open slot as yet.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
SparklePants2247 wrote:

right next to the lady who gives that queist is a sand stalker he has the vial you need your welcome

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
i am having trouble finding a parchment and i look everywhere i mean everywhere it seem i can't find it so i really need help please i am really desperate to get this done and over with this quest!!!!!

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you can't find parchment in Krokotopia - it's almost always available in the Bazaar.