Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reverse Transmutation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
After over a decade of this game being in existence, I would love to see reverse transmutations where you can use the rarer reagents and then transmute those back into the reagents that "make it up." For example, 10 Alchemical Extracts make 1 Alchemical Salt. Well say you have plenty of Alchemical Salts and need more Extracts, why not reverse transmutate 1 Salt back into 10 extracts? This would slow down the "grinding" process of collecting the minor reagents since some people already have plenty of the "major" ones. This would also work for many other reagents such as Sunstones.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DanielTrollBlood on Mar 30, 2020 wrote:
After over a decade of this game being in existence, I would love to see reverse transmutations where you can use the rarer reagents and then transmute those back into the reagents that "make it up." For example, 10 Alchemical Extracts make 1 Alchemical Salt. Well say you have plenty of Alchemical Salts and need more Extracts, why not reverse transmutate 1 Salt back into 10 extracts? This would slow down the "grinding" process of collecting the minor reagents since some people already have plenty of the "major" ones. This would also work for many other reagents such as Sunstones.
OOoh, very nice idea!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I think the recipes need to be updated. We should revisit recipes, including having reverse transmute or "transmute down" instead of just "transmute up".