Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reverse Craft Function into the Game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2015
I have accidentally crafted the wrong thing so many times and it has cost me lots of reagents and time and effort. I believe that kingsisle should make a crafting table of sort that can undo your craft in order to retrieve your reagents. I think it would be reasonable to have to be a high rank crafter and possibly take a little bit of gold to do it but I do believe this should be in the game in some form. I'm sure many of people have wasted many hours of farming for reagents to one accidental click and I just feel like there should be a way to reverse this. I was even thinking possibly have just a confirm button for crafting which could be a lot more simple and easy. Just to have one more step to make sure you're crafting the right thing. Like after you originally click craft one more box pops up that says are you sure you want to craft this item (with item name right there) and you have to click yes again.
What are some thoughts on this?