Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recipe for Zander's Legendary Staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
Where do I get the recipe for Zandar's Legendary Staff? I went to Zander in Arcanum and he will not speak to me

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
peacemaker219 on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:
Where do I get the recipe for Zandar's Legendary Staff? I went to Zander in Arcanum and he will not speak to me
From Ignus, it's a wand. I had to buy Quisma's Dagger.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Igneus (the Fire school teacher) has all the crafting recipes.

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
peacemaker219 on Nov 10, 2017 wrote:
Ignus has them in the Fire room.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
is there revered crafting thread --- and KingsIsle are you this desperate to get people back into the FAILED PvP it's so out whack I quit years ago as did MANY more -- now you MAKE us do stupid PvP FOR A MEASLY 2 tickets for every grinding lose I hope PvP falls flat of its face if it hasn't already reduce the tickets please !

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Hemi58 on Nov 17, 2017 wrote:
is there revered crafting thread --- and KingsIsle are you this desperate to get people back into the FAILED PvP it's so out whack I quit years ago as did MANY more -- now you MAKE us do stupid PvP FOR A MEASLY 2 tickets for every grinding lose I hope PvP falls flat of its face if it hasn't already reduce the tickets please !
As per the Update Notes, "a reagent that is purchased with arena tickets in the Pet Pavilion or found as a reward for daily quests." I've just been doing Daily Assignments to get my Participation Trophies, and I already have 3. Sure, doing Tournaments gives you lots of tickets, but you don't HAVE to do PvP at all. Kingsisle already lowered the price of the Trophy in Test Realm, and they also gave you an alternative source on where you can get your Trophies from.