Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Stupid Crafting idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
Gardening.

Have the Crafting Quest Givers offer a new recipe that makes a garden for you to place in your house. Where you can take one type of a common plant reagent and plant it. So you can grow 9 of that type of plant. You would have to wait a weak to harvest and they would have the same chance of producing rarer items as they do "in the wild".

Limit of one, of course.

Maby have different sizes of gardens. Small Garden you could only plant one type of plant, Medium Garden you could plant two types that produce 9 each, and a Large Garden that you could plant three types.

Problems i could forsee are:
- three houses plus a dorm room is four gardens, so maby only produce 4 plants in the garden.
- if the garden is moved at all it resets compleatly, to prevent people from trying to plant a garden, put it in the attick and plant anouther garden.

Any way like i said, its a really stupid idea.
It's just that i havent been able to find a black lotus in a weak because, with the addition of mounts, people are able to harvest them before i can.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Personally, I would prefer a Mine to a Garden, to harvest ore, stone, diamonds and fossils. I could hire one of Zeke's "Smiths" to work it.

A common technique for harvesting reagents is to move to a Realm with a "Perfect" population. Also, in Moo Shu, I always find a Black Lotus behind one of the Bell Altars that corner the lawn in front of the Jade Palace. Don't tell anyone else though. It'll be our secret.

Adam Ashfriend - Lvl 49 Pyromaniac

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
Baskaa wrote:
um i no that and you arnt a lvl 49 you title say appertince or something like that not grand master

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
pwnmage

(fighting to control flaming response)
:x

:(

the rank on the message board reflects how many posts you have made, not you r rank in the game.

i am a novice wizard on the board even though i have a level 50 theurge in the game.

so now that that is taken care of.
back to the purpose of the thread

i broke down and purchased crowns to buy a mount so that i can gather reagents. even realm hopping i was not able to effectively gather reagents because i was litteraly watching people on mounts zip by me harvesting reagents before i could get to them.

my idea of the garden was so that i could, at least once a weak gather some reagents.

anyway, anyone have any comments, suggestions or ideas about that?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>Baskaa wrote:</cite>Personally, I would prefer a Mine to a Garden, to harvest ore, stone, diamonds and fossils. I could hire one of Zeke's "Smiths" to work it.

A common technique for harvesting reagents is to move to a Realm with a "Perfect" population. Also, in Moo Shu, I always find a Black Lotus behind one of the Bell Altars that corner the lawn in front of the Jade Palace. Don't tell anyone else though. It'll be our secret.

that is a super idea! You could buy a MINE for 3,000 gold and make people pay treasure cards to mine in your home! :-D