Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reagent spree

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I literally pick up every reagent I see cause you never know when you might need it and to some I suggest doing this so that there could be less of a struggle doing crafting quest. I don't, however, try to get reagents in the battlefield area ( mob territory ) unless there are no mobs I don't risk it.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
It's a great way to stock up on reagents, especially if you start doing it early in the game. I also have another tip: Never, EVER sell reagents! You might not feel like you'll ever craft right now, but at some point you might, and then you'll be sorry you sold the 250 Stone Blocks you had. Believe me, you'll be very sorry. Don't sell your reagents.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
lewski on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
It's a great way to stock up on reagents, especially if you start doing it early in the game. I also have another tip: Never, EVER sell reagents! You might not feel like you'll ever craft right now, but at some point you might, and then you'll be sorry you sold the 250 Stone Blocks you had. Believe me, you'll be very sorry. Don't sell your reagents.
thanks! i never sell my reagents though I try to save some especially the hard to get ones

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Another reagent tip:
If you ever max-out a reagent (999), transmute some of it to a less common reagent, especially something you don't find lying around on the ground too often (or not at all). For example, transmute those surplus Stone Blocks into Fossils (15=1) or Sandstone (10=1). Fossils are never found by themselves and Sandstone isn't available until Zafaria so it's a great way to stock up on some rarer items.