Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re : Parchment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Where can you find the parchment need ed to advance your crafting skill- its not sold by the venders noris it dropeed by monsters and you cant find it lying on the ground - please help in this matter

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Defender
Apr 25, 2009
I think it's found on the ground in krokotopia, and only there. At least, I can't find it in wizard city or marlybone. I've found plenty of stone blocks in marlybone, but no parchment.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Lordloransoth wrote:
Where can you find the parchment need ed to advance your crafting skill- its not sold by the venders noris it dropeed by monsters and you cant find it lying on the ground - please help in this matter

Hi Lordloransoth,

I hope you found the parchment that you needed. To add to everyone's suggestions, I have found that playing late at night definitly helps when trying to find hard to find elements. You dont have to compete against fellow students who are looking for the same thing. I found all my parchment on Krokotopia, I just made circles (no battles) around each section of the maps until I found the amount I needed.

Hope this helps