Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP for crafting materials

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
i have recently obtained the spirit caller drums crafting quest and have been searching for the aether material to make them, when i discovered that diego sells them for pvp tickets. my question is, how would i obtain this mat without pvp? as there are none in the bazaar and i refuse to pvp just for a mat, as i am not a pvp player. please make these available aswell as the sunstones without having to do pvp, which, believe it or not, some players dont want to do

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
djtwist on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
i have recently obtained the spirit caller drums crafting quest and have been searching for the aether material to make them, when i discovered that diego sells them for pvp tickets. my question is, how would i obtain this mat without pvp? as there are none in the bazaar and i refuse to pvp just for a mat, as i am not a pvp player. please make these available aswell as the sunstones without having to do pvp, which, believe it or not, some players dont want to do
I use the Transmute which I got from Celestia Base vendor for Aether, 15 kelp to make one Aether. I have had to make tons for that quest and gear I crafted. I collect the Kelp from the last area in Celestia - Empire area, as there are quite a few available in the first area of that. I make a big circle, switch realms and repeat. I think I remember buying a recipe for bongo drums from a vendor there also?

I don't think there is anything crafted that depends on PVP to complete.