Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I am currently on the Azteca crafting quest to craft the eagle war shield. I need the recipe of the agave nectar. I looked on the dino that gave me the quest, and the whole menu was empty. If this isnt a glitch, where do I get the recipe for the agave nectar?

Brian Shadowrider- lvl 90 death

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Agave Nectar is a rare reagent drop from Agave Leaves. These can be found near:

The Beak Breakers in Alto Alto.
However, the best place would be near the Left Talon of the Sky creatures in Mangrove Marsh.
There is also Cloudburst forest, but I can't find any there. So I won't link it.

Good luck!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Unfortunately, you can't get the transmute recipe for the Agave Nectar until you achieve your Transcendent Crafter badge (silly, isn't it?)

The best thing to do is to keep collecting Agave Leaves and hope you get a Nectar here and there. It's kinda like collecting Stone Blocks and getting a Fossil once in a blue moon.

Good Luck! I know it's frustrating!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Rony The Turtle on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Agave Nectar is a rare reagent drop from Agave Leaves. These can be found near:

The Beak Breakers in Alto Alto.
However, the best place would be near the Left Talon of the Sky creatures in Mangrove Marsh.
There is also Cloudburst forest, but I can't find any there. So I won't link it.

Good luck!
The best place I found is in the Mangrove Marsh near the Left Talon of the Sky creatures. I farmed those for about 3 hours one night (through the week, not weekend) and collected all 5+ Agave Nectar needed for that crafting quest.

The Agave Leaves in Cloud Burst Forest don't appear in the same places every time and so far I have only found them to spawn in only 1 place at a time for each realm. Mangrove Marsh does Spawn 2 for each realm. I have not explored much at all in Alto Alto yet so I don't how many Spawn in any given realm.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it. Good luck, and may the force be with you!