Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perfect Jade issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I am on the grandmaster crafting quest, and have found several Pefect Jdes for sale at the Bazaar. I have 2 at the moment. When in my reagent inventory, I show 2 of them (no picture is there of them though, just the level 6 life info).

However, when I look at the recipe of the Seal of the Seven Seas that I need to craft, for Perfect Jade it says 0/7.

I am 100% that I DO have 2 Perfect Jades in my inventory, not regular jade, and that the recipe calls for Perfect Jade, not the regular jade as well.

Is this a know issue (was not listed in the known bug area), and is anyone else having this issue?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Perfect Jade is a lot cheaper from the Reagent Vendor in Celestia Base Camp.

Defender
May 31, 2010
Mine are listing correctly in inventory and for the recipe. I didn't buy the perfect Jade from the Bazaar. I bought them from the reagent vendor Archytas in Celestia's Base Camp.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
tamlfra wrote:
I am on the grandmaster crafting quest, and have found several Pefect Jdes for sale at the Bazaar. I have 2 at the moment. When in my reagent inventory, I show 2 of them (no picture is there of them though, just the level 6 life info).

However, when I look at the recipe of the Seal of the Seven Seas that I need to craft, for Perfect Jade it says 0/7.

I am 100% that I DO have 2 Perfect Jades in my inventory, not regular jade, and that the recipe calls for Perfect Jade, not the regular jade as well.

Is this a know issue (was not listed in the known bug area), and is anyone else having this issue?

Obviously this is a bug, because I also have 2 Perfect Jade that do not have the picture and had 7 perfect Jade that did have the picture. The 2 that dont have the picture say "perfect Jade" The ones that do have the picture, say "Perfect Jade". When I completed my grandmaster quest, I had to use all 7 of the Perfect Jades, as it would not take a perfect jade. So, I am not sure what will happen to the 2 flawed jades, or if they will even sell properly.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
tamlfra wrote:

where do I get the recipe for this seal of the seven seas ???? I am losted :(

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
darthjt

Thanks for the help, kinda nice to know I'm not the only one.... Another thing I noticed on these Jades, were I to sell them to the reagent vendor, the Perfect Jades WITH the picture sell for $5, while the messed up ones sell at $25? Super odd, huh?

And the recipe for the Seal of the Seven seas is automatically in your recipe list when you get the quest. The quest is on the Floating Island, from some dog.. I forget his name. But you must already be a master artisian to open it.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
tamlfra wrote:
darthjt

Thanks for the help, kinda nice to know I'm not the only one.... Another thing I noticed on these Jades, were I to sell them to the reagent vendor, the Perfect Jades WITH the picture sell for $5, while the messed up ones sell at $25? Super odd, huh?

And the recipe for the Seal of the Seven seas is automatically in your recipe list when you get the quest. The quest is on the Floating Island, from some dog.. I forget his name. But you must already be a master artisian to open it.

Not super odd to me that you get more for the messed up Perfect Jade, considering, it is messed up. It is a rare treasure. So, obviously worth more. Like a coin with 2 heads

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
tashacatlin wrote:
tamlfra wrote:

where do I get the recipe for this seal of the seven seas ???? I am losted :(

the recipe is in your crafting quest as soon as you talk with the dock master in the Floating Land, he says he will "sell" you the recipe and some of the ingredients to complete it, even though he "sells" nothing :)

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
There are other things messed up, the Doom and Gloom Treasure Cards at the Bazaar are missing the picture.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
were can i get the recipe to craft the polymorph treants i need for this quest Loretta

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
same problem here i have one perfect jade in my backpack for that quest but it shows no picture though its counting on my crafting item grandmaster crafting thing its a bug i guess hope it gets fixed.

Administrator