Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Novice Crafter in a big world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
So I'm a level 103 in Khrysalis and also have a Novice Crafter badge. I want to buy the recipes here but I'm not high enough because I didn't know you were supposed to level up your badge. How do I level up fast enough?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you didn't sell off your reagents that you collected on the way up to your level, it won't take long. Just move up through the crafting quests. There are a couple that take a few days because of timers, but you can make it up in a couple weeks just spending a couple minutes a day crafting.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Here is a link for the quest line from Novice to Master Artisan it's the same pattern as you continue to the other worlds like Zafaria and Azteca etc... It shouldn't be too hard for you. Also remember that in Azteca you have to visit Saltmeadow Swamp to collect the Agave leaves before you craft your item. (I learned the hardway- don't use your Potent Trap TC) Good luck!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
exp613 on Jun 30, 2016 wrote:
Here is a link for the quest line from Novice to Master Artisan it's the same pattern as you continue to the other worlds like Zafaria and Azteca etc... It shouldn't be too hard for you. Also remember that in Azteca you have to visit Saltmeadow Swamp to collect the Agave leaves before you craft your item. (I learned the hardway- don't use your Potent Trap TC) Good luck!
Thank you so much for the link. That is really helpful