Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not getting credit for reagents found

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
3
I have been searching like crazy for black lotus flowers and diamonds for a crafting quest. I have found several over the last week but when I looked on my reagents the number wasn't going up. I don't mind the crafting but if it is going to be an option to do we should be getting credit for reagents found. Has anyone else had this problem?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
epperly302 wrote:
I have been searching like crazy for black lotus flowers and diamonds for a crafting quest. I have found several over the last week but when I looked on my reagents the number wasn't going up. I don't mind the crafting but if it is going to be an option to do we should be getting credit for reagents found. Has anyone else had this problem?

Just like the backpack, your reagent stores has an upper limit. I believe it is around 999, or 125 pages at the bazaar. Keep track of how many you have, and sell off those common reagents you don't need to open space (again, just like your backpack).

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
3
MikeStrath wrote:
epperly302 wrote:
I have been searching like crazy for black lotus flowers and diamonds for a crafting quest. I have found several over the last week but when I looked on my reagents the number wasn't going up. I don't mind the crafting but if it is going to be an option to do we should be getting credit for reagents found. Has anyone else had this problem?

Just like the backpack, your reagent stores has an upper limit. I believe it is around 999, or 125 pages at the bazaar. Keep track of how many you have, and sell off those common reagents you don't need to open space (again, just like your backpack).


I don't have the full limit on the black lotus or diamonds i have been using them as soon as i get enough to do my crafting quest in mooshu. For instance I have 6 diamonds in my crafting bag. I found 5 more and when I looked in my crafting bag it said I still had 6. Same thing with the black lotus.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
No idea then, perhaps you should ask Mr. Lincoln to look into it.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
3
MikeStrath wrote:
No idea then, perhaps you should ask Mr. Lincoln to look into it.


I understand what you were saying in the first response and I did sell some of the common reagents. Then when I found black lotus and diamonds I did get credit for finding them. Thank you so much.