Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No recipe from Eudora Tangletree

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I have taken two characters to Eudora Tangletree gone through her first message and been told to get a crafting table which I did. Then she tells me to create two daggers and that I need a recipe. I have talked to her and talked to her, gone to her store several times and have not been able to find or buy a recipe of how to make the daggers. Am I doing something wrong or am I experiencing a glitch?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You have to buy the recipe from her.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You should be able to buy recipe from her, if not check your recipes to see if you happen to have already. If no to both prior mentions send a ticket to KI support to report glitch/ask for resolvement; as they will need specific info if you have having technical difficulties or a glitch of some kind. Hope that helps.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Buying things from quest givers can be tricky.

1. Approach Eudora until you get close enough for the "X" prompt.

2. Hit "X".

3. When the screen appears (wait for it) ... mouse over the recipe shop/equipment shop option which should be BELOW the dagger quest "?" mark ... and left click it.

4. Eudora's recipe shop window should open. Buy the recipe you want.

There is a 'Stiletto of Prowess?' (not sure of the names) and a "Corsucating Ring" you might want to craft BEFORE Eudora's items. They boost health and mana more than anything you are likely to find in Wizard City for a long, long time and they sell for MUCH more than you pay to make them when you get better gear.

The reagents needed are in The Haunted Cave and Unicorn Way.