Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need 4 centaur treasure cards for crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Anyone willing to help me acquire 4 centaur treasure cards for my balance wizard? I am willing to make a fair trade. Please post what you would like as trade.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
worknman wrote:
Anyone willing to help me acquire 4 centaur treasure cards for my balance wizard? I am willing to make a fair trade. Please post what you would like as trade.

They have to be crafted, unfortunately.

And they're a pain to craft. The reagents for them aren't cheap, or easy to get. There needs to be a way to get all the crafting treasure cards from drops so that the schools that can't craft them don't have to go around begging for someone to craft them for them.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Or you could make a life wizard on your account to craft the cards...

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Willowdreamer wrote:
and since you can't trade treasure cards between your own characters, you find someone you can trust to trade them to so they, in turn, can trade them to your balance wizard... see, simple as that! crafting is quite the pain, isn't it? -eli and crew

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:
and since you can't trade treasure cards between your own characters, you find someone you can trust to trade them to so they, in turn, can trade them to your balance wizard... see, simple as that! crafting is quite the pain, isn't it? -eli and crew

All of which means that people who choose to play solo and who don't have friends can't craft OR they have to pay for two accounts.

With most of the reagents for the high level equipment being so hard to get, there is no valid reason why the treasure cards shouldn't be available to buy at least at the archivist. forcing those treasure cards to be crafted doesn't do anything to simulate how hard it is to make the equipment, it doesn't make the equipment rare, it doesn't do anything that I've heard given as excuses. It just makes it tedious and frustrating.

One more good idea that could be cool, that no one wants to attempt because it's such a pain. Games are supposed to be fun, not tedious, irritating, annoying, and painful.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
worknman wrote:

Let me know a time or place to meet. I can make the cards for you.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I feel the need to add to this thread.

Many items that need to be crafted don't seem to be that unique and to me not worth the effort, gold, crowns, etc to create them.

I also would like 4 cards to create a deck for my life character, but the only advantage is to increase the limit of 1 extra card of none life cards to the deck. I went ahead and bought the recipe for my character that is a master craftsman only to find out that these cards aren't available to him.

I think KI needs to make real advantages to items that are crafted. I also feel they need to make real (and different) advantages to items that are bought with Arena Tickets, etc.

I really enjoy Wizard101, but they have missed the boat in a few areas like this.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Hi i rellay need 4 centaur treasure cards and i am willing to help people or give some of the best treasure cards i have just to get four