Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Crafting Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I've crafted both of the Seal of the Seraphim rings using the correct crafting table and both items are in my backpack unequipped, but I didn't get the notice that usually pops up when you've finished a quest. I went to the NPC to check, but when I talked to Toshio, the quest was still there with the usual gray exclamation mark that indicates when a quest has still not been completed. Is there any way of fixing this glitch?

I really want to become an Adept Crafter soon so I can finish the last Celestia training points quest from Ogden Peake and hopefully level up to Legendary in order to be able to craft the Deer Knight spell, but with this currently in the way, I don't think I'll be leveling up in crafting any time soon.

Lvl 58

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I was about to ask if you were sure you crafted and not bought the items from Bazaar, but it seemed from your post that you did, so I'm not entirely sure what you're missing but something's missing.

But as soon as you finish crafting the two rings, he should then give you another quest called Dirks of Daring to craft two athames (Possibility Dirks) thereby completing that quest.

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
First thing to do is check your quest log. If you still have the quest Legend of Two Rings, then you may not have gotten credit for crafting one or both of the rings. That happened to me once and I just had to craft one more to get credit for both. I ended up with three rings.

Second, check in your quest log to make sure you actually crafted the correct items. If you discover that you have the quest Dirks of Daring, then you'll need to buy the recipe for Possibility Dirks and craft two of those.

Other than that, I'm not sure how else to help. You might need to open a ticket with Support.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Thank you guys for your replies. I've issued a ticket Support, so hopefully it can be fixed soon. For some reason though, when I checked my list of Current Quests this morning, it's not there as if I haven't even accepted the quest in the beginning which makes no sense at all.