Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maybe this is a glitch.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
It bothers me that I i bought two recipes to turn ore into diamond and I dont have either of them in my pack. What is going on here?

I asked a friend if he had his and he still does. How is that possible?

I went to the vendor and they no longer sell the recipe. Can someone tell me what's up? Is this a glitch or an upgrade and if it is an upgrade why dont i have my spell that i bought? or at least and apology and return of cost. Like I said before KI has every right to change a design but it can not charge me for that change. You can not sell me something and take it back with no notice or compension. And we all know this has happened before with the original zeke gear.

please tell me this is something that was a simple oversight or minior glitch then fix it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
It bothers me that I i bought two recipes to turn ore into diamond and I dont have either of them in my pack. What is going on here?

I asked a friend if he had his and he still does. How is that possible?

I went to the vendor and they no longer sell the recipe. Can someone tell me what's up? Is this a glitch or an upgrade and if it is an upgrade why dont i have my spell that i bought? or at least and apology and return of cost. Like I said before KI has every right to change a design but it can not charge me for that change. You can not sell me something and take it back with no notice or compension. And we all know this has happened before with the original zeke gear.

please tell me this is something that was a simple oversight or minior glitch then fix it.

If the vendor is no longer offering you the recipe then it is suppose to be in your recipe tab. The main oversight I've noticed from other wizards in Transmute spells, is that they don't scroll over to the All Cards tab in their recipe section, then scroll far enough down in the Reagents column.

Also, I am only aware of one spell that turns ore into diamonds (Transmute Diamonds), what was the other spell you bought?

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I thought that i mentioned it was the tranmute from ore to diamond.

I have been looking I have been looking for months I thought it may be a problem - like most - that i can correct or would correct itself. But it didnt.

So I asked my friends who also craft did they have the spell taken too.

They too thought it was as weird as you and i do. But that is the story. beyond all the chances at folley this is gone and if it were deleted, then i would be able to buy it (at least on another char) but that isnt the case i can not longer find the vendor WITH the spell. I bought it from the DS guy. before celestia TWICE. For two different chars. And niether one has it.

I really dont think this is a problem i can fix, and its one card so there is a story, i just would like to hear it.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I would really like some feedback from ki please. Is this a glitch in my account? Who should i be talking to and what should be said.

Administrator
As always, if you need direct assistance with your account, contact our Support Staff via the Contact Support button above, or directly through email at support@wizard101.com

You have to purchase the recipe on each character, and once you purchase it from the vendor, it is removed from the purchase options for that character.

Contact our support team and let them know the details, including the character(s) that you're experiencing this issue on, that will go a long way to getting the answer you need.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Check your bank. Your backpack may have been full, and the recipes may have overflowed into the bank.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
recipes like reagents will not be moved to the bank and i bought it before celestia, and i have used the spell alot to make the bigger crafts (that are now being dropped)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Transmute recipes are with treasure card recipes and don't seem to be put in any order, alphabetical or otherwise. Did you look through all of your treasure card recipes? Perhaps it got pushed to a second or third page of them. I know i have trouble sometimes finding specific ones because i have like 4 pages worth of treasure card and transmute recipes... -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster artisan

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
yes i did that before i posted. This isnt a new problem just the first time i posted it. I wondering if i am the only one this has happened to. And its not just that I am missing the spells. According to my chars (all of them) it does not exsist anymore. I went to the vendor using a chard that had not bought it, to see if maybe it was deleted (if that is possible) but its wasnt there. Its not for sale and its not in my backpack.

So I am curious am I the only one? I emailed KI (as suggested) and all I got was a letter telling me i am in consideration but no answers as yet.

So i shall wait but if you have a char with spell let me know if you still have it. Or drop by the DS vendor to see if its still there to be sold. If its just me than I would like to know, definately.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I have used it on several wizards, have never had a problem with it and I still have it on all 4 wizards that craft.
Is this the ONLY transmute spell that you are "missing"?

My guess is that you are either not looking in the right place in your backpack, or you went to the wrong vendor.

My advice is to go to the recipe spell vendor in the Floating Land, he is in the back by the village on the dock. He has almost every, if not all transmute recipes, so go to him and see if he has it for you to buy.

If not then you need to call KI support directly and work with them to resolve it.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Sojourna wrote:
yes i did that before i posted. This isnt a new problem just the first time i posted it. I wondering if i am the only one this has happened to. And its not just that I am missing the spells. According to my chars (all of them) it does not exsist anymore. I went to the vendor using a chard that had not bought it, to see if maybe it was deleted (if that is possible) but its wasnt there. Its not for sale and its not in my backpack. So I am curious am I the only one? I emailed KI (as suggested) and all I got was a letter telling me i am in consideration but no answers as yet. So i shall wait but if you have a char with spell let me know if you still have it. Or drop by the DS vendor to see if its still there to be sold. If its just me than I would like to know, definately.
did you check felicia worthington in marleybone? It's her and kimba kala in the floating land who sell it. -eli and crew

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Well this morning i checked and found the transmute spell back with the vendors. I checked to see if the chars i bought them for had them back, the answer was no. But since they didnt cost that much i bought them back.

So all is well that ends well.

thanks for all your help!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I had that happen too and it seems I wasn't looking in the right place in my backpack because it was there when I went back through it and made sure to hit all tabs.