Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lower level wizards crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2017
I am a level 11 myth wizard working my way up on my crafting quest and I can't continue to get the crafting quest I'm up to a grandmaster artisan and would like to continue to craft up to champion crafter.It's

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
You need to get up to Zafaria in order to get the legendary artisan quest (the guy who gives the crafting quest needs to be put into Baobab market first and in order to do that you have to do the first 6 or so quests in Zafaria).

Since you're such a long way from there it's probably best that you start collecting the reagents for the recipe to save yourself the headache later on. You can find the recipe off of wizard101central

Good luck!

Survivor
May 07, 2017
HEY IM A LVL 37 DEATH WIZ AND IM WONDERING WHEN DO I START CRAFTING SPELLS :(

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
jeremiahtocool on Jun 29, 2017 wrote:
HEY IM A LVL 37 DEATH WIZ AND IM WONDERING WHEN DO I START CRAFTING SPELLS :(
You can't craft permanent spells until you are a legendary crafter. In order to achieve that level, you must complete the first few quests in Zafaria to unlock the quest for crafting and the NPC that gives it. In order to do that you must also complete ALL previous crafting quests in each main world.