Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore Master Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2016
Are there any really good tips on how to craft a lore master spell? I am having a ton of trouble getting the ingredients for it. So if there is real good tips for the loremaster spell, please let me know.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2015
Crafting lore master spells is supposed to be hard, if you don't have the time to get the ingredients you can always go and try your luck at the loremaster herself It's pretty rigged though... Also if you have the dedication it takes, buy the easy to get ingredients from bazaar or ingredient vendors and the hard ones you can look up farming methods on Youtube or go to Wizard101central, it's the best Wizard101 wiki site out there and will fosho help you out with farming the ingredients :) I hope i was helpful and have a great day!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Leezaz on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
Are there any really good tips on how to craft a lore master spell? I am having a ton of trouble getting the ingredients for it. So if there is real good tips for the loremaster spell, please let me know.
Which ingredients are you finding difficult to get? We can help you better if we know which things you need

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
Which ingredients are you finding difficult to get? We can help you better if we know which things you need
I'm having difficulty trying to delete the spell from my inventory for how broken it is can you help me?