Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

less regents needed for transmuting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
25
i need lots of rare regents for the dragonspyre crafting Quest i transemute them but thats exspensive i think less regents for the transmuting spells is needed. for the ones with 2 regents for it 10 + 10 should be at least half, mabee even to 3. 3 +3 or 5 +5. for the single regent rare transmutes, 15, should be someware between 8-5 regents. who agrees?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
scentor1 wrote:
i need lots of rare regents for the dragonspyre crafting Quest i transemute them but thats exspensive i think less regents for the transmuting spells is needed. for the ones with 2 regents for it 10 + 10 should be at least half, mabee even to 3. 3 +3 or 5 +5. for the single regent rare transmutes, 15, should be someware between 8-5 regents. who agrees?

Thanks for the chuckle :D When crafting was introduced, there were no transutation spells and we had to make five of everything rather than just two. So now it seems like a breeze to me.

But, just relax, most of the time by the time you finish MS you have enough reagents to transmute all those ore, black lotus and red mandrake you have saved since WC and put them to work.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
3
I have just completed both Dragonspyre quests, and it didn't take that long. Don't transmute the 10+10 stuff - you can collect those quickly if you find the right places. Just gather enough ore/black lotus to transmute the diamond/black pearl.

Hero
May 27, 2009
757
Yeah, I have two Master Artisans from before the update gave us the transmute and lowered the requirements. You got it easy, pal, enjoy it!

LOL

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
2
Can anyone tell me where I can find a vendor for transmuting these items? It will be greatly appreciated!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
dustsnake737 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can find a vendor for transmuting these items? It will be greatly appreciated!

It is from the same vendors you get the crafting 'mission' recipies from. Just hit the arrow to move to the next pages of recipies, and you will find them on a special page. Each of the vendors have a few different transmutation recipies, so you'll have to visit them all.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
30
Is there a transmute recipe for Red Mandrake? I can't find any and I need about 60 more to finish the crafting project for DS. Has anyone seen one anywhere? If so What vendor has it? Thanks for the help.


Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
8
Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
51
Willowdreamer wrote:
Yeah, I have two Master Artisans from before the update gave us the transmute and lowered the requirements. You got it easy, pal, enjoy it!

LOL


I agree with the LOL, although I only have one Master Artisan that made it completely before the update.

However, the transmutes are a little inconsistent.

You trade 15 mundane reagents for one awesome reagent. While I'd love to get it for fewer pieces, the trade is just about right.

Or, you can trade 20 mundane reagents for ONE other mundane reagent. That is a rip-off. 3+3 or 5+5 might be a little more more appropriate. (Maybe 5+5 for the scrap iron, which is hard to buy, but only because because people find it so hard to pick up.)

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
30
bugerbut wrote:
go to Eudoa Tangletree in Odle Town for Red Mandrake.


I don't know when they added that but it wasn't there when I was looking for it for my other Character. I will have to get it and the blood moss one for my new character when I have my initiate crafters badge. Thanks for the assist, I really appreciate it.

Lauren Nightflower, Balance GrandMaster Level 50
Neela Lotusflower, Myth Journeyman Level 18