Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krampus Should Have a Crafting Option

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
I recently noticed that Savage Paw and Loremaster were added to the available crafting spells. I know that these spells were quite hard to get from farming Lore, so it makes sense that KI did this. I am a bit disappointed, though, as they did not give Krampus a crafting recipe. In my opinion, it is almost equally as hard to get, so it should be able to be crafted just like the other two. Tell me what you guys think.

Administrator
It does.
Loremaster and Krampus Spells can now be crafted by Legendary level crafters! Look for the Loremaster recipe in the Wyrd at Grady in Dun Scaith, and look for Krampus recipe in Mooshu's Shirataki Temple at Master Yan Kan Kook

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
THANK YOU! I tried to look online for information, and it showed no crafting recipe. But thank you for that :)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I am thinking about crafting this spell after I get to Promethean Crafter (3 Comet Tail away!!!!). Thanks for making this spell craftable I've been farming for it for awhile now and it hasn't drop
Megan Frostflame Level 99