Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there any place to buy diamonds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
I need a bunch of diamonds for a craft. Anyone know where I can buy them? Or do I have to go fight for them?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rvanda wrote:
I need a bunch of diamonds for a craft. Anyone know where I can buy them? Or do I have to go fight for them?

You can buy them in the bazaar.

Community Leader
I would harvest the ore then transmute diamonds. You can buy the recipe for diamonds in Dragonspyre or Celestia

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I am on the same quest too.
I have been checking the bazaar but it is either people buy them really fast when sold or people dont sell them period.
It seems the only way to get them is by farming the ore.
I complained to KI about this earlier but they said that you have to perservere so i am afraid you will have to farm them
I would really like if KI lowered the amount of rough diamonds you must obtain becuase 30 total is not reasonable.
please KI make the change

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
You can also get diamonds from gardening. I've found Frozen Fly traps the best source but they're a lot of work to maintain. King Parsley also drop them occasionally.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rvanda wrote:

I got resourceful with this quest by getting all the ore from the first area off of the DragonSprye, changing realms as needed. One out of every thirty maybe dropped a diamond but I had purchased the transmute spell so turned what ore I did get into them, it took a while but I got it done in two days.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Oh, stop complaining all of you, wait till you need sunstone! I have 32 diamonds on one account and 62 sunstone. We all know how rare sunstone is. Just put some effort, crafting badges werent meant to be achieved that easily! They are sold in the bazaar. Dont be lazy.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
rvanda wrote:

You can buy Diamonds at the wizars city bazaar. Or you can see these stone blocks that can give you diamonds. Or be lucky and win them from battles. But the best way to get diamonds is to buy them from the wizard city bazaar.

Level 26 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
Explorer
Aug 21, 2009
Well what I did to get those Diamonds was going to Cave of Solitude in the part where is open and is very hard to walk. There I could find many Ore which would give me Diamonds and if they didn't give me Diamonds I just waited till I had enougn Ore to Transmute them into Diamonds with the Transmute Diamond Recipe.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
I'm not sure of any place to buy them besides the Bazaar, but they're really common in Dragonspyre. You can sometimes find them with ore.