Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a point to this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
what is the point to crafting!? I really don't understand why there are quests to them. most of the time you have to buy and when your done with the quest you just get the money back that you spent! i am interested to know what you think about it.

8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I like the crafting quests up to and including MS. I hate the DS quests and see little personal use for them.

Why I like the crafting through MS: Level 42 spell crafting!

Yes, if you complete the MS quests at level 30, you can make and use this card from side deck.

(I know, you can't get to MS yet....make friends, visit, leave a TP marker)

PS-Some peole ask Why? about housing. I sure they will next month about mounts also....

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
I like the crafting quests up to and including MS. I hate the DS quests and see little personal use for them.

Why I like the crafting through MS: Level 42 spell crafting!

Yes, if you complete the MS quests at level 30, you can make and use this card from side deck.

(I know, you can't get to MS yet....make friends, visit, leave a TP marker)

PS-Some peole ask Why? about housing. I sure they will next month about mounts also....

A lot of that made no sense to me..."Yes, if you complete the MS quests at level 30, you can make and use this card from side deck. PS-Some peole ask Why? about housing. I sure they will next month about mounts also...."

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Not sure where to but this, but here goes. I crafting required for like level 40 something/DS spells etc. If it is I need to go way back to get above appretice. I personally really dont like crafting.

Robert Fireshade
Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
bobsponge789 wrote:
what is the point to crafting!? I really don't understand why there are quests to them. most of the time you have to buy and when your done with the quest you just get the money back that you spent! i am interested to know what you think about it.

8)

I am in total agreement. I am only level 27 and on my first wizard but it seems that the effort put in is far more than the end result. I too am curious about anyone else's opinion. For those that have reached the highest levels should I even worry about these quests or is it best to just ignore them?