Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is crafting worth it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Okay so at the moment I'm crafting the first ring(In Ds) forgot exactly what it's called but, is crafting worth it? I don't want to waste my time on something that will not be useful.

Miranda Starblood lvl 95
Sierra Skygem lvl 50

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's very useful once you reach Grandmaster and up. The quest in Celestia is needed for Grandmaster. Once that is completed you can craft the lvl 56 gear from Wintertusk which is nearly as powerful as the Waterworks set. Later on the Avalon and Azteca gear offer ways to customize your resist and obtain immunity or near immunity from certain schools.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I see that you're storm! so I'd suggest crating, the Avalon crafting gear for ice and storm is AMAZING!!

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
loviinngliz on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Okay so at the moment I'm crafting the first ring(In Ds) forgot exactly what it's called but, is crafting worth it? I don't want to waste my time on something that will not be useful.

Miranda Starblood lvl 95
Sierra Skygem lvl 50
Completely worth it. Most crafting quests are pretty easy. Watch out for spirit caller drums though. Never sell fossil or sunstone. So far (at least for me) they seem to take the longest to aquire for recipes, even if you have the transmute.

Steven Promethean

Steven Hawk Promethean

Explorer
May 13, 2013
loviinngliz on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:

Miranda Starblood lvl 95
Sierra Skygem lvl 50
in my opinion, it's worth it. in the beginning, it will be easy to do the quests for it. And in future places (such as Avalon) crafted gear is preferred mostly (at least i think it is). However, the crafting quests there are difficult. Hope this helped!

Pokebow
lvl 17 (I'm getting there)