Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help finding fossils.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I am having a horrible time tracking down fossils for my crafting quests. Can anyone give me any tips on how/where I can find them? Thank you in advance for any help.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Farm the bazaar, or if that doesnt work, stone town and waterfront work pretty well. I prefer waterfront more though.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
You have to be very quick to nab those fossils (and aether) in the bazaar. It seemed to take a long while before my myth got everything she needed to the crafting quest in Zafaria. But she finally finished.
And now my death and ice legendaries are on that very same quest.
I'll probably see you farming somewhere! lol Happy hunting.

Historian
May 01, 2010
I have found that DragonSpyre Academy is a GREAT spot for stone blocks. There are 6 potential spots that spawn stone block, here they are:
1st: When you go in from the basilica, there is a dead end on your left, a stone block can spawn there.
2nd/3rd: going along the outside edge, around the area opposite of Ashley, the fire tree, (the exact name escapes me at the moment), there should be a ramp to your right (facing the door), going up that ramp, there will be an accending ramp going to the highest level, there is a spawning spot at the top of the ramp, and on the blackened spot at the base.
4th, 5th, 6th: again, facing the whats-its-name across from Ashley, to your left, there will be a corner where the black landslide looking thing doesnt completely cover, that is another spawning spot. Following the landslide thing, there is a little spot at the base of the ramp going up to the 2nd floor (the level with the death tree), its a spawning spot, with the last ontop of the ramp.