Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't find Black Lotus :(

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
The title says it all, I can't find it. I've tried a lot of places in MooShu, but I still can't find anything.

Can someone tell me a good place to look for Black Lotus?

Natalie Moonblade
Level 44 Death wizard (almost 45)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
The title says it all, I can't find it. I've tried a lot of places in MooShu, but I still can't find anything.

Natalie Moonblade

Hmm, i forget where exactly i've seen them, but i could go farming with you and try to re-trace my steps.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
It's in MS right? That's where I'd guess black lotus is, unless there's an easier place.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:

Natalie Moonblade

>Usually it is at the far ends of the lanes, around the boss' homes. Say you go to Village of Sorrow, just run as deep as you can, then look around. Look behind the cart and near the rock opposite the cart.

>>You will find it difficult to collect if you try when a lot of your peers are looking, so try the odd hours of play (I like just after midnight).

>>>Cheats are available at Wizard101 Central.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
it is in tree of life and before you go in the building it is on the left side around the building you can get one then i say go out of tree of life change realms and then go back in to that spot im in the same problem i know there has to be more spots but dont know the others

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
i have typicaly found them at random times near weak moo shu bosses not the big ones if that doesnt work try bazaar or crowns for remarkable regents

isaac shadowstrider
death lvl 45 almost 46