Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bought Transmute Diamond but its gone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Hi all. I bought Transmute Diamond recipe from Felicia but it does not appear in my list of recipes! I know I bought it from her because I remember it cost 200, the little purchase complete chime rang, and after I did, it disappeared from her list of recipes that were available to me. But when I looked at my recipes it was not there! I logged off and logged back on again and it is still not in my list. I went back to Felicia to see if I had to buy it again but it is still not in her list for me. Is this a bug?!?! I am so frustrated!!! Please help!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I know this is going to sound dumb, I apologize, and you may already have checked, but:

(1) Any time you buy recipes, the newest recipe is the last on your list. It doesn't go alphabetically.

(2) If you have more than one wizard, did you check with the correct wizard?

(3) When you bring up your recipe list, did you double-check the reagent list (with all the transmute)?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
QueQueg wrote:
I know this is going to sound dumb, I apologize, and you may already have checked, but:

(1) Any time you buy recipes, the newest recipe is the last on your list. It doesn't go alphabetically.

(2) If you have more than one wizard, did you check with the correct wizard?

(3) When you bring up your recipe list, did you double-check the reagent list (with all the transmute)?

I found it. Your third suggestion made me go back and look more closely. I was only paging through equipment recipes before. I didn't realize there is a section for furniture recipes and a section for card recipes. Not only was it there, I have a transmute black lotus recipe that I didn't even know I had! Thanks so much!