Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to craft treasure cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
ok i bought a ricipe for a treasure card but how do i craft it? do i need a new crafting table or something?

Hero
May 27, 2009
It depends - lower level cards (the first two or three in the list) can be crafted on the Basic Crafting Station. Higher level cards need the Card Crafting Station. If you are at the wrong station, you will see the message "You can't craft that here."

Defender
May 25, 2009
To craft treasure cards, you must have a crafting table which I think you already have. Once you buy a treasure cards, you need the correct reagents. Go to your crafting table and on the top right , there should be a pic of a treasure card. Click on it, and it will display the cards you have bought. If you still have trouble, submit a bug ticket.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I have a few treasure and pet snack cards, but I can't craft them. Why are they shadowed and not highlighted on the basic crafting table.

Please Help! life lvl29

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
You need a 'card crafting table', which I believe is available from the furniture vendor in Mooshu.

Rogan Firehammer

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
If you got all the reagents necessary to craft an treasure card recipe that you brought, if the button that you click on is grayed out that means you will have to get another crafting station, which you purchase at the place the boat takes you in The Oasis. Talk to the shopkeeper that sells house furniture.

Hero
May 27, 2009
As per my post above, not all treasure cards can be crafted on the Basic Crafting Station. All pet snacks, however, ARE crafted there. If the option to craft is greyed out, either you don't have the correct reagents, or your cool-down timer is still running down. If you place your cursor on the "Craft" box, you should see a message telling you why you cannot craft that item at this time. If you have the correct reagents and your cooldown timers are at 0:00, you may need to send a message to Support.