Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How To Craft

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hello can somebody please help me because I do not no how to craft clothes and other items because I tried it before but nothing worked and now I do no not no how to craft so can somebody help please or tell me how to craft or show me and I will really appreciate that. PS I am level 52 pyromancer. Thank You

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
world776 on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
Hello can somebody please help me because I do not no how to craft clothes and other items because I tried it before but nothing worked and now I do no not no how to craft so can somebody help please or tell me how to craft or show me and I will really appreciate that. PS I am level 52 pyromancer. Thank You
Starting with the first quest given in Ole Town - across from the Bazaar you get a quest to collect some mist wood. You can find this here and there around Wizard City, I just usually head to Lady Black Hopes castle on Unicorn Way. (go up to reagent on ground and press X when prompted) Once you collected one pc the goal should register as complete and you return to the lady and she makes you the basic crafting table. You then take the first quest from her and you must buy the recipe from her also. Then you check in your back pack and see what ingredients are needed to make them. Most all crafting quests given though the Seal of the Seven Seas are for sets of 2 so you need 2x all the things the recipe calls for. The first quest is quite simple, needing only cattails and more mist wood. Once you have all you need you go to the craft table and make them - some times there is a cool down period where you must wait to craft the second one. Once you have completed both you should hear/see the goal is complete and return back to the lady with them both in your back pack. Be very careful not to sell them in between that time.

Once you have completed the quests for her you will get a quest to see the guy in Krock Land for the next level crafting quest.

As you go you will need different tables for quests, basic, equipment, furniture and card making one is what I ended up with.

At certain levels you can craft gear etc from worlds and some gear requires using central forges such as the one in DragonSprye just before the Malestaire instance and the Wintertusk gear is made in the Forge house which is to the right of the main fort in Grizzlehiem over the river.