Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many legendary frost tomes do I have to make?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
I have crafted 2, I have the legendary badge already. Why can't I turn in the quest? Why is it asking me to make another? How many total do we need?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
A lot of folks are getting confused by this.

You craft one "Legendary" weapon. It's a wand that you can use at level 115.

Then, Ignus will complain that it doesn't seem very legendary, so he asks you to make a second wand for the "Revered" crafting level. The second wand is a separate recipe that costs $85,000 gold and requires the first wand that you already crafted, plus many other ingredients that are highly challenging to acquire. The second wand is a level 125 wand.

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
valerian ice on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
I have crafted 2, I have the legendary badge already. Why can't I turn in the quest? Why is it asking me to make another? How many total do we need?
Make sure to have it in your backpack when you click on the forge. There seems to be a 'bug' that if you wear or bank the tome, it doesn't count.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
valerian ice on Dec 1, 2017 wrote:
There's something about this quest that I noticed. It initially asks you to interact with the Arcanum Forge, but you only can interact with it if you walk right into it. Crafting your wand without first walking right into the forge will not cause that part of the quest to be completed. Once you do that, it'll ask you to craft the wand, but if you already crafted the wand earlier, then you'll hear the horn signaling that you completed the quest goal.

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Hi everyone, thanks for responding. This quest is frustrating as heck. The 2 wands are in my back pack. When I run into the forge, it prompts me to craft another.

KI, please fix this and advance everyone who has done it but can't complete the quest.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
valerian ice on Dec 2, 2017 wrote:
Hi everyone, thanks for responding. This quest is frustrating as heck. The 2 wands are in my back pack. When I run into the forge, it prompts me to craft another.

KI, please fix this and advance everyone who has done it but can't complete the quest.
I would suggest opening a ticket with support. If there's a bug, this is the only way to bring it to their attention. Meanwhile, they'll give you credit for crafting the wand and let you move on to the next crafting quest.

Alia Misthaven