Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I craft aquarium if I'm not fire wiz?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
Recently I spent 16,000 gold on the aquarium crafting recipe, only to discover it requires 9 helephant treasure cards to craft. Helephant cards are not available for purchase anywhere, and I have tried repeatedly to obtain them via trade with no success. I know helephant ears drop them, but I have heard it's a very rare drop. I also know there are a few bosses that drop them, but I know you have to fight bosses sometimes twenty or thirty times before you get the drop you want. So is that it? Is that the only way I can craft the aquarium?

I really have a problem with Wizard101 creating housing items that can only be crafted by certain schools. At the very least, they should put a warning on those recipes because otherwise it's just a waste of money. :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
AlexandraIceHaven on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Recently I spent 16,000 gold on the aquarium crafting recipe, only to discover it requires 9 helephant treasure cards to craft. Helephant cards are not available for purchase anywhere, and I have tried repeatedly to obtain them via trade with no success. I know helephant ears drop them, but I have heard it's a very rare drop. I also know there are a few bosses that drop them, but I know you have to fight bosses sometimes twenty or thirty times before you get the drop you want. So is that it? Is that the only way I can craft the aquarium?

I really have a problem with Wizard101 creating housing items that can only be crafted by certain schools. At the very least, they should put a warning on those recipes because otherwise it's just a waste of money. :(
These crafts are quite annoying and don't make any sense to me. Crafting should be equal opportunity.

I was lucky to be able to find the tank at the Bazaar. I am glad now I didn't have to try to craft it.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
You have to garden for the TC, farm mobs and bosses for the tc, or trade for them.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
You could garden or maybe ask a fire wizard if they could craft them for you. I'm fire myself but I don't understand the time zone thing so I can't really help. Here is a link if you have a Central account, hopefully it helps. http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?87-US-Wizard101-Treasure-Card-Trading

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
The easiest way is to have a friend who is a fire wizard craft them for you, as they are trade-able. Fortunately, the reagents to make it are not rare. As a courtesy, it is usually best to obtain the card needed in the crafting, typically the spell one pip lower, Phoenix in this case. It also helps to have other cards that may have some selling value to trade as well, to pay for any of the reagents the crafter will need to buy or replace.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
http://wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Helephant
There is the wiki page for the treasure card. Three options for trading:

1. Have a (very generous) fire friend craft them and trade them to you.
2. If you have another account with a fire wizard, this is easy! But I'm assuming you don't, since you made this post.
3. If you have a capable fire wizard on that account, what I do is have a trusted friend or use another account to trade to them and then back to my other wizard.