Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Household Essentials

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Hi
I've just gotten my winter wind castle and I'm having an absolute ball decorating but I've discovered something....there are no kitchen or bathroom craftable items! Ok I know you can craft pots and pans benches etc but there isn't an oven or refrigerator. You can get the open hearth with cauldron but I think it looks ugly and something a witch would use to brew up a potion.
And what is a hot and sweaty battle weary wizard meant to do to freshen up...there is no shower or bath (not to mention the toilet lol)
KI please consider creating these items for us. What do other wizards think of my suggestion?
James Dreamweaver Archmage Sorcerer.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
miffyboi wrote:
Hi
I've just gotten my winter wind castle and I'm having an absolute ball decorating but I've discovered something....there are no kitchen or bathroom craftable items! Ok I know you can craft pots and pans benches etc but there isn't an oven or refrigerator. You can get the open hearth with cauldron but I think it looks ugly and something a witch would use to brew up a potion.
And what is a hot and sweaty battle weary wizard meant to do to freshen up...there is no shower or bath (not to mention the toilet lol)
KI please consider creating these items for us. What do other wizards think of my suggestion?
James Dreamweaver Archmage Sorcerer.

I really have no desire to have a bathroom in a game. Nor kitchen. Sorry.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:

I really have no desire to have a bathroom in a game.

I just blasted out laughing irl. Well not really, I held it in so my family wouldn't look at me like I am crazy xD
And I feel the same way... I wouldnt like an "interactive toilet". What if someone forgets to flush. EW.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

I really have no desire to have a bathroom in a game.

I just blasted out laughing irl. Well not really, I held it in so my family wouldn't look at me like I am crazy xD
And I feel the same way... I wouldnt like an "interactive toilet". What if someone forgets to flush. EW.

Lol I wasn't talking about an interactive one, just one you could add IF you wanted to, after all even the crustations have one in Celestia and they live underwater! :D