Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Crafting: Clestial Observatory

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
If there is anyone out there who is crafting the celestial observatory, i have an extra celestial street lamp i made on accident and about 11 sunstone to give. (Sell and quickly buy at the Bazaar)

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Benrat768 wrote:
If there is anyone out there who is crafting the celestial observatory, i have an extra celestial street lamp i made on accident and about 11 sunstone to give. (Sell and quickly buy at the Bazaar)

I am crafting it, and would be thankful if we could arrange a time that you can sell the sunstones and lamp to the bazaar. Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
:D I have crafted the observatory and it is my main house. Takes a long time and gold to get all the peices together but in the end it is worth the trouble. If you can ever find me I'll show it to you fully furnished. KEEP WORKING ON IT< YOU"LL LOVE IT.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Benrat768 wrote:

I am crafting it as well. Could you give me the sunstone? That's all I need to finish it.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
I am crafting it, and would be thankful if we could arrange a time that you can sell the sunstones and lamp to the bazaar. Thanks!

Ok no problem, unfortunately i cant give sunstone because i need it for legendary artisan, but i will always be transmuting it and giving it away after i am done. However the street lamp is def something i can give away.
Can you meet me on Saturday 1/7/12 at 7 :00 pm Pacific Standard Time in the realm "Wu"?