Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Glass Vials and Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I need glass vials. (not the beakers but the ones that almost look like a vase) I bought them an age ago, but can't for the life of me remember what world the reagent vendor is from.

Also, everyone talks about buying stuff at the bazaar. Im lost. The only bazaar I know of was in WC. But I didnt see an option for reagent stuff. What am I missing? :-( Somebody Help! lol

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Matreya wrote:
I need glass vials. (not the beakers but the ones that almost look like a vase) I bought them an age ago, but can't for the life of me remember what world the reagent vendor is from.

Also, everyone talks about buying stuff at the bazaar. Im lost. The only bazaar I know of was in WC. But I didnt see an option for reagent stuff. What am I missing? :-( Somebody Help! lol

Standing near the Crafting Quest giver is another vendor whose sole purpose is to take your coins for the reagents you need. You can buy all of the reagents for the recipe you buy from him that are the 'bought' variety (ie, those you don't need to find in the envirnoment or dropped from bosses).

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Glass Vials are sold in Krokotopia. The vendor stands in the shopping area that is on your left once you go through the world gate.

Delver
May 29, 2009
Matreya wrote:

When you talk to Elik at the bazaar there are tabs at the top of the screen just like in your spellbook. You automatically start off in the equipment section (robes, rings, decks, pets, etc.). If you look to the right of the decks you will see a housing button. Click on it and it will take you to the furniture department of his store. The next section is the treasure cards then if you tab over again you will find his reagents section.

Note to KI: Would it please, please, please, be possible to divide the reagents in the bazaar like they are in our spellbook? I went to sell diamonds the other day and had to scroll through 237 times to get to them. It would make it so much easier if there were tabs at the top for Harvested, Rare, Boss Drop, etc like in the book when we want to check our inventory. This would make it so much easier when it comes time to sell our reagents that we don't want/need.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Matreya wrote:

When you talk to Elik at the bazaar there are tabs at the top of the screen just like in your spellbook. You automatically start off in the equipment section (robes, rings, decks, pets, etc.). If you look to the right of the decks you will see a housing button. Click on it and it will take you to the furniture department of his store. The next section is the treasure cards then if you tab over again you will find his reagents section.

Note to KI: Would it please, please, please, be possible to divide the reagents in the bazaar like they are in our spellbook? I went to sell diamonds the other day and had to scroll through 237 times to get to them. It would make it so much easier if there were tabs at the top for Harvested, Rare, Boss Drop, etc like in the book when we want to check our inventory. This would make it so much easier when it comes time to sell our reagents that we don't want/need.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Alura, grrl, i think that is a fantastic idea if they could program that option in and let us playtest it that would be phenomenal. Maybe even filter it so it only applies to crafters-- so as to not bog things down for the non-crafters. I don't know the nuts and bolts of making that brilliant idea a reality, or if this is the right spot to compliment you and urge KIE's admin Wizards (doin' a great job folks this game is a blast!) to look into it, but I hope this posts!

And Matreya the SimpleVials ("beakers" @ 40g) are found on Krok and higher, the Glass Vials ("fat-bottom" carafes look like lab equipment @ 125g) are on Marleybone and higher worlds, and Crystal Vials ("right fancy with handles on them" @ 330g) are on Moo and the Spyre. All bought from Reagent Vendor who stands next to each worlds' craft-giver.

Also Alura "Bright Idea" Hexcaster, I know what you mean, you can wear the forward button out getting to a particular reagent to sell it if you have a decent inventory to page through, but I for one am awful glad you're selling rarities like diamonds. It helps make it easier for other crafters as well as giving you a chance to "cash in" when Elik offers a good "buy" price. lol.

Angus Ironpants, 45th Pyro 8)/Crafterman
craft! man, craft craft craft. I loves it!