Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with fossils

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
11
I am on the legendary crafting quest , but its so hard to find and fossils in the bazaar and i never see stone blocks for transmute where people say they are. Does anyone have any ideas that can help?

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
191
dragohome9000 wrote:
I am on the legendary crafting quest , but its so hard to find and fossils in the bazaar and i never see stone blocks for transmute where people say they are. Does anyone have any ideas that can help?


At the bazaar, look for the mortar and pestle icon on the upper left hand corner at the reagents menu. When pressed, it will refresh the reagents list. Keep on refreshing until sometimes even a batch of 5-10 of them shows up for you to buy. It's the quickest way for me to get reagents.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
try stone town for stone blocks. Then transmute.

PS: It works, I have over 500 stone blocks >:3 BE JELLYYY (Stupid me just being stupid some more... :) )

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
323
You can snipe fossils in the bazaar as of late. I have had good luck there lately, and stone blocks are plentiful there as well.
Dragonspyre has a lot of stone blocks, as does areas of crab alley, krokotopia, and stone town in Zf.
But I can gather 10x more just sniping in the bazaar.
As a hint, click the buy more button, not the buy button.
I have had much better luck when I started only using that button.
Good luck.
pods

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
12
go to the necropolis in ds and go in all the perfect realm i have max stone block from it i just completed my two spiritcaller drums ugh where they annoying

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
josephcooke wrote:
go to the necropolis in ds and go in all the perfect realm i have max stone block from it i just completed my two spiritcaller drums ugh where they annoying

Wizard101 annoying? Puh-lease. XD

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
11
Thanks guys, sorry i haven't been checking message boards i am gonna try now.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
dragohome9000 wrote:
Thanks guys, sorry i haven't been checking message boards i am gonna try now.

Good luck!

Champion
Feb 29, 2012
488
I recommend saving up Fossils and Stone Blocks on other wizards then tranporting them through the Shared Bank. So far I have a total of 17 fossils because

A.) I heard it required 64 :P
and
B.) I pick up every stone block I can find to transmute.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
11
Hi guy it worked! Thanks! I am almost done! Now i need to make a post about aether ...