Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with crafting.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
Okay, these are my spots for crafting reagents and help for every world.
Wizard city:
-Cattails are in water. Go to the Unicorn Way park, and look around it then change realms.
-Mist wood are always near trees. It shouldn't be to hard, you could always buy them off the bazaar if you have difficulties.
Krokotopia:
-Both Parchement and Stone blocks can easily be found at the end of the Djeserit family tomb, just change realms and look around the room.
Marleybone:
-Scrap iron can easily be found in a certain way. In chelsea court, there are 3 teleporters. Only the green and blue one will help though. Look around one, look around the other, and then switch servers.
Mooshu:
-Black lotus and black pearls* can be found in the Tree of life. Just at the start, there is already 8 possible spawns. (There is always 3 lotus in the instance) 4 of them are in the dead ends around the building, and the 4 others are in the exterior ring. (One in each room) Just look in the 8 spots, log off, log back in then repeat!
Dragonspyre:
-Blood moss* is one of the hardest reagents, with black pearls. It is found with Red mandrake. One of the way I found is to go in Firecat alley, then go by the 2 castles on top of the maps. (Both have a boss) Run around one of them, go around the other one, (Looking for Red mandrake) then change realms and repeat.

*You should transmute these

I hope I helped you, thanks for reading ;)