Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me with crafting!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Your journey begins in Olde Town, with Eudora TangleTree. She has a quest for you that gets you started in the world of Crafting.

See the Players Guide
for more information on this and other features of Wizard101.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
Your journey begins in Olde Town, with Eudora TangleTree. She has a quest for you that gets you started in the world of Crafting.

See the Players Guide
for more information on this and other features of Wizard101.
Thank you for helping me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would also like to add...

Pick up EVERYTHING. You can hold 999 of each item, so you will never run out of room. Even though you have enough Mist Wood or Deep Mushrooms to craft what you want at the moment, a time may come when you need more. Also, since you have a chance to get rarer reagents, grabbing everything will give you a better chance of getting better reagents, such as acorns, nightshade, black pearls, diamonds, and so on.

Also, when possible buy the transmute recipes. Each crafter that gives the quests has these.

Have fun crafting!

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
superluther wrote:
I would also like to add...

Pick up EVERYTHING. You can hold 999 of each item, so you will never run out of room. Even though you have enough Mist Wood or Deep Mushrooms to craft what you want at the moment, a time may come when you need more. Also, since you have a chance to get rarer reagents, grabbing everything will give you a better chance of getting better reagents, such as acorns, nightshade, black pearls, diamonds, and so on.

Also, when possible buy the transmute recipes. Each crafter that gives the quests has these.

Have fun crafting!

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Thank you for the tips :) :D

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Good call superluther, I wish I had been given that advice early on in my crafting career, had I known it would have cut down my time to get to Master Artisan by at least a third, since I sold so many reagents not realizing how useful they would be down the line; but that was also before updates to transmuting reagents, crafting quests cut in half, and a huge reagent storage capacity. How the time flies. Ah well live and learn. Good luck melcookie925.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Yep, pick up everything you see laying around. Also, one tip for you that I learned to do is when you get a quest to craft two items, and after you finish one of them, put it in your bank until you finish the second one, so you dont sell it by mistake. You will need to take it out of your bank and put it back in your backpack before you turn the quest in though.
Also check the bazaar often for rare reagents they have for sale.
I find more reagents by logging on early in the am before they start getting picked over, and you can change realms also to find even more :)