Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Me Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Hi, I have just gotten back on my Legendary Fire wizard after pvping on my Adept. I have no gear on him because I sold it all on the Adept. I decided that since there was nothing to do on him I would start crafting. I finished the MB crafting quest in about an hour, and moved onto the MS quest. I have everything I need to craft the item twice, but when I go to craft, it wont let me. I have all the reagents to craft it, but I cant. I am not sure if what I'm missing is obvious, but I have no clue whats wrong.

Can anybody help?

Noah DarkFlame, Struggling Crafter. :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
marioman64u wrote:
Hi, I have just gotten back on my Legendary Fire wizard after pvping on my Adept. I have no gear on him because I sold it all on the Adept. I decided that since there was nothing to do on him I would start crafting. I finished the MB crafting quest in about an hour, and moved onto the MS quest. I have everything I need to craft the item twice, but when I go to craft, it wont let me. I have all the reagents to craft it, but I cant. I am not sure if what I'm missing is obvious, but I have no clue whats wrong.

Can anybody help?

Noah DarkFlame, Struggling Crafter. :(

It sounds like you cooldown timer didn't refresh yet. You can check the status of the timer on the character tab of your book.

https://www.wizard101.com/home5/w101playersguide/page_8ad6a40422115d9b012218c20e4f017b

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
You have a cool down period for crafting slots. When crafting, scroll to the create button and it will tell you why you cant craft it. There are several different crafting tables also to make different things. At the crafting table; recipe on screen the bag by the reagents tells you what crafting table to use. The clock above that tells you how long it takes your crafting slot to cool down (how long you have to wait to use it again). GH and DS have crafting stations also. but the MS crafting quest uses regular crafting tables; one quest tells you where to get one. good luck, signed grand master artisan several times over.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Maybe you are using the wrong type of crafting table for the item your trying to craft?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I'm pretty sure you need to craft the items for that quest on the equipment crafting table, which you can purchase at the furniture shop in mooshu. -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster artisan

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
2 things you must follow if you have reagents:

the cooldown timer

you may have used the wrong crafting table