Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great spot for harvesting black lotus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
So I needed a ton of black lotus to transmute into black pearls, and some popular places in Mooshu for harvesting weren't working too well. Because both black pearls and black lotus are really expensive in the bazaar, (and just hard to come by) I decided I would have to grin and bear it. But then as I was questing in Wintertusk, I found a pretty decent place almost guaranteed to have black lotus! :D

Once you enter Vestrilund, keep going straight until you come to a bunch of caves and WinterBranches roaming around. To the left there's a hut with a bear named Magini out front. If you to the side there will be a basket, and around the basket three black lotus.

So, if you keep flipping through the realms, thats 3 lotus in a minute. That would be 90 lotus in 30 minutes :D
(If someone already posted this trick I apologize)

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Thank you so much for posting this. I am low on black pearls so this will really help.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
You can find 2 - 3 black lotus' in Wysteria @ Pigswick Academy. They are found near the wood goblins.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Too bad your not in Zafaria there's basically no one there and tons of Black Lotus in all of the areas.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Clint Eastwood on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
Too bad your not in Zafaria there's basically no one there and tons of Black Lotus in all of the areas.
... soon o. o