Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Craft Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Ok, I have no idea where to go next. I just completed the crafting quests in DS and got my Master Artisan but he didn't tell me where to go next. I really want to get my Grandmaster Artisan - mainly because of all the blood, sweat and tears it took me to get this far. LOL Please if anyone can tell me where to go next, I will appreciate it so much!

Samantha Stormcloud - Legendary Wizard - Master Artisan!

Hero
May 27, 2009
Not to be rude, but, this question has been asked and answered many times in the forum here. A simple search would have told you to go see Pierce Stanson in the Floating Land of Celestia for the next Crafting Level.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
You get your grandmaster artisan quest from a guy in floating land of celestia. When you come into floating land, he will be off to your left on the beach, by the water. He will ask you to make a necklace.
A tip: start collecting all the stone block and black lotus you can !!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
You have to go to Celestia to do this. It wouldn't let me on the floating land until I had finished quests and was given a quest to go there. When I went there the person I was sent to see also had the Grandmaster Craft Quest.