Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Artisan quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Hey BlazeDeathbreaker here and i just got my master artisan badge!!!!

so i went to cl and got the quest for grandmaster artisan and it said that i needed treant polymorphs and golden pearls

this is very hard to find can anyone tell me where i can find it????(except bazaar)

and btw i thought they stopped selling polymorphs

thnx
BlazeD

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Well, I know already that for golden pearls, it's a rare drop from pearls, and treant polymorphs, I THINK that you get the treant polymorphs from archivest, i saw some polymorphs, but i never payed enough attention to what kinds of polymorphs. so anyways, good luck! =]
-Nicholas RubyShard, level 55 pyromancer at the moment

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I got the Polymorph cards from the Archivist. You can get a Transmute Golden Pearl recipe from the recipe vendor in Base Camp. I got pearls from the Portico. You can find guides that show their locations on fansites such as wizard101central.com.

Megan

Hero
May 27, 2009
If the Archivist won't sell you the Polymorphs because you aren't high enough level, there is a recipe available to craft them. You have to have access to the Floating Land, and then look for the Water Mole on the Dock. He sells the treasure card recipes.