Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Reagent Gathering Spot?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I am having trouble finding a reagent called the "Rough Diamond." I need about 15 each for a crafting quest in DS to become a master (artisan?), but the problem is that I cannot find any, and i've only got about 2 from a boss in Aquila. Does anyone know a place good for finding this reagent? (Please, do not include Deigo, I can't afford arena tickets)
~Amber Ice Heart

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
The Ice Keeper on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
I am having trouble finding a reagent called the "Rough Diamond." I need about 15 each for a crafting quest in DS to become a master (artisan?), but the problem is that I cannot find any, and i've only got about 2 from a boss in Aquila. Does anyone know a place good for finding this reagent? (Please, do not include Deigo, I can't afford arena tickets)
~Amber Ice Heart
I can't say I remember the recipes calling for "rough" diamonds. In fact I don't remember ever seeing a reference to rough diamonds. Regular diamonds found in a lot of recipes but they aren't a stand-alone item in regards to harvesting. They are an occasional by-product of iron ore harvesting. I've had pretty good luck in DS / Atheneum near the library. There are four iron ores in the area that re-spawn and I can usually get 1-3 diamonds for every few times I harvest there. Another method is gardening Pink Dandelions but this is not a guarantee and takes a while.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
The Central 101 Wiki calls the level 3 reagent diamond "a rough diamond" in the body of the reagent description. Diamonds are a semi rare drop of harvesting ore. They can also be bought in the bazaar when available. Diamonds may also be made by transmuting ore from a recipe. 15 ore equals one diamond, I believe. And Tuscon Wizard is right. The Atheneum is a good place is to farm for diamonds. Good luck Ice Keeper.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Oh, I was referring the diamond to it's description. It's called a "rough" diamond within the description, while it's just called a diamond, sorry about that.

Anyways, I'll try and look within this area, maybe it will help. (And the plant, I already have a ton of plants, and I don't want the trouble making room for little things that won't level me)

~Amber IceHeart