Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Jewel Crafting Recipes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
What are the best places to get jewel crafting recipes without buying them? I find it annoying and tedious to gather the materials necessary to buy a crafting recipe, but I can't find any dropping from mobs, either.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The most basic jewel recipes are available in Wizard City. The jewel shop in the shopping district has some, and there are pet jewel recipes for sale in the pet hatchery. If literally any jewel will do, then those are your cheapest options.

If you just want any random jewel but don't want to buy a recipe to craft one, then I'd suggest you keep battling. They sometimes drop as loot from your battles.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
Freshta on Jul 5, 2018 wrote:
The most basic jewel recipes are available in Wizard City. The jewel shop in the shopping district has some, and there are pet jewel recipes for sale in the pet hatchery. If literally any jewel will do, then those are your cheapest options.

If you just want any random jewel but don't want to buy a recipe to craft one, then I'd suggest you keep battling. They sometimes drop as loot from your battles.

Alia Misthaven
Thanks!